All Material Contained on the Ruils website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
Ruils is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We use the information we collect about you to help us understand more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications about Ruils that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise. The "personal information" is information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name, title and address. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
What personal information does Ruils collect?
Ruils collects the following information regarding visitors to our website: information regarding what pages is accessed and when, information volunteered by you (such as survey information), email address and your preferred means of communication.
Who is collecting your information?
When you are in the Ruils website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Ruils alone unless stated otherwise.
With whom does Ruils share your information?
Ruils will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. We may pass your personal information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the web services provided to you by us now or in the future.
We do not pass or sell your personal information for any other purposes than those set out above.
What are my choices regarding collection, use and distribution of my information?
If you indicated that you are interested in receiving regular information about Ruils's work we will send you communications regarding Ruils's work and activities, either electronically or otherwise. In addition, we may send you direct mail that we feel may be of interest to you. Ruils does not sell or rent user information to anyone.
What is Ruils's policy on allowing me to update, correct or delete my personally identifiable information?
The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to Ruils. If you change email address or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com or write to:
Database Administrator Ruils, THE DAAC, 4 Waldegrave Road Teddington TW11 8HT.
How does Ruils protect my personal identifiable information?
Ruils is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any queries concerning our data protection policies, please write to our Data Protection Officer at Ruils, THE DAAC, 4 Waldegrave Road Teddington TW11 8HT.
What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of my information?
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Ruils cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use (User Policy) for this site.
Access to and use of this site is provided by Ruils subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
Ruils reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- You agree to pay the subscription fees at the rates in effect when the charges are incurred. You can get details of these rates at ruils.co.uk or by telephoning 0208 891 6083. You are not required to pay VAT in relation to your subscription.
- You must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. You can pay for your subscription by Paypal or, if you subscribe by telephone, by sending us a cheque.
- Please send cheques to the postal address Ruils , THE DAAC, 4 Waldegrave Road Teddington TW11 8HT. Please mark the back of any cheques you send with your subscription order reference number. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until:
(i) if you subscribe by internet, we send you confirmation of your payment or
(ii) if you subscribe by telephone, we send you your welcome e-mail.
If we accept your order, your subscription will start on the date we agree with you.
- If we change the subscription price we will inform you of this so that you can choose whether or not to cancel your direct debit. If you have paid by Paypal or cheque, we will remind you that your subscription is due to expire before it does. If we have changed the subscription price since your last payment we will inform you of this in the renewal reminder notice so that you can choose whether or not to proceed with the renewal.
- Once we have accepted your subscription and payment, we regret that we cannot refund payment unless:
(i) we are unable to fulfil your subscription.
(ii) there are exceptional circumstances, which we will assess on a case by case basis. If we then decide that exceptional circumstances apply we may, at our reasonable discretion, give you a proportionate refund.
- We may cancel your subscription immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, including if we do not receive a payment when due from you. If you pay for your subscription by direct debit you can cancel the direct debit at any time after your initial payment has been made by writing to your bank or building society. Please notify us of the cancellation at the same time. Your subscription will then end on the date your next payment would have been due. If you have a query about obtaining a refund, please contact our customer services team.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Ruils are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Ruils be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Ruils does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- The Ruils name and logo are trademarks of Ruils. The names, images and logos identifying Ruils or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of RUILS and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the RUILS website may be construed as conferring any license or right under any trademark or patent of the Ruils or any third party.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from Ruils . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Ruils to use any item displayed.
- Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. The only exception to this is the use of templates, which have been supplied for user modification. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Ruils). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Ruils takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the Ruils site does not imply that the Ruils endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- If you have any comments regarding the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.