What is Find a PA?
Find a PA is an on line service designed to make life easier for individuals who wish to employ a personal assistant to support them in their daily life. It also allows personal assistants to search for and find jobs to suit their skills and availability.
Through Find a PA you can:
- Create a comprehensive profile with details of the job you are offering.
- Make your job advert personal by providing details about who you are and the sort of person you are looking for.
- Actively search for PAs available for work in your area.
- Use the advanced search tool to find PAs who have the experience you need.
- Use our messaging system to communicate with potential PAs, no need to give out your personal details until you are sure you would like to interview.
- Invite PAs to apply for the job you are offering.
- Endorse PAs who have done a good job for you.
- Create a list of favourite PAs; they might not be available now, but you can keep up to date with any changes in their availability.
- Download references and details of DBS (CRB) checks.
- Advertise your job on the emergency page when you are in need of short term cover or assistance.
Come and have a look at what we can offer you www.find-a-pa.co.uk
What does it cost?
We make a small charge for employers but you only pay this while you are actively looking for a PA. The charge is £15 per month or £30 for 3 months. You can click yourself to 'not looking' and reactivate your profile the next time you need us.
We are here to help
Our friendly find-a-pa staff will provide
- assistance with using this website
- information and advice on all aspects of employing a PA
- employer training workshops - see our website www.ruils.co.uk
- training for PAs - see www.find-a-pa.co.uk
- PA network - an opportunity for PAs to meet together and share ideas and concerns
If you need to speak to someone then you can call us on 020 8831 6083